20+ Simple Hacks to Improve Windows 10 Performance for 2022
10 people commented
Most Windows 10 PCs support hardware-assisted virtualization (AVX) which can help boost performance and reduce energy use. We've put together a list of 20+ high-performing simple hacks you can use now to improve Windows 10 performance for the next decade.
Windows 10 is still new, but at 20% adoption, that means more than 40 million computers. Microsoft is releasing regular updates, but do they fully explore the potential of what they can deliver? Here are 20 simple tips you can use to make your Windows 10 experience as good as it can be.
Learn how to make Windows 10 run smoothly and how you can tweak the settings.
Important Guide for PC Gaming: Our People Care About Gaming. That's why we make all the best CPUs for gaming. Choose from Intel, AMD, or NVidia. Get the full guide for the Top 3 CPUs for Better PC Gaming...
List of Windows 10 Performance Boosting Hacks for 2022
- Enable Hyper-V
- Disable an unused processor stepping
- Speed up your mouse
- Disable Fast Startup
- Adjust your PowerPlan settings
- Play games off an iso
- Enable Intel ixgbevf Adapter
- Change your battery plan
- Disable InstantGo
- Disable USB 3.
- Adjusting the RAM speed
- Using the Intel Optane SSD
- Free up Disk Space
- Disable Background Themes
- Create a Ram Dump and Clear System Cache
- Run Windows on a USB Storage Device
- Disable Background Apps
- Disable the Nvidia Driver
- Disable the Intel Management Engine
- Enable Intel Performance Mode
- Disable WMI Anti-Rootkit
- Disable Cortana
- Disable Unnecessary Background Processes
- Disable Unnecessary Services
- Migrate Windows Services to Memory
- Install Full USB Speed Offloading
- Clean Up Your Hard Drive
Important Tips for Gamers: Game boosters are there when you need them- while you are busy with your game, they’ve detected your system and made the perfect tweaks that you need. Try Game Booster on Your PC today...
There are a lot of simple tweaks you can make to increase your PC's performance and save energy and space.