5 Best Content writing Tools for SEO in 2022 by Writenshare
4112 people commented
The need for SEO tools that promise the moon and deliver a puff of smoke is constantly increasing as more and more companies look to content marketing as the key source of Web traffic. An influx of brands, as well as another software revolution, is also making the Internet search market even more competitive. Now, tools like these are quickly saturating the market.
INK is a platform for content creation and optimization. The system is programmed with state-of-the-art AI technology, which for the time being, is capable of generating high-quality content for almost any type of B2B sector. The AI algorithm monitors the content and suggests optimal keywords, makes minor adjustments to grammar, and focuses on the content the algorithm detects is missing.
Important Notes for Content Writers: Need content that's guaranteed to reach your target customers? With INK, you can have human-quality content for your website, blog, or email. Try INK for free today!
This is What INK Can Do For You
- Help you win at content marketing
- Save time creating optimized content
- Analyze your competition and score your content
- Show you how you can improve your content
- An easy to use tool
- Jumpstart your sales process
- Target your audience
- I am writing content for my business but don't know if Google will like it.
- INK scores your content in real-time so you'll always know how well it's optimized for SEO
- A case study demonstrates that you are up to 450% more likely to rank on the first page of Google.
- Get INK free to find out how your content scores.
2. WordAI: Free AI Text Writer Tool
WordAI is a free and useful article spinner you can use on your WordPress blog, which makes sense for bloggers who know the pain of working there is a lack of good content.
- Helps your focus on what matters: content
- Content spinning
- Spins text into different languages and content types
- Use this tool to produce more engaging posts
- Creates compelling and readable content in seconds
- A versatile and easy-to-use tool that has a collection of over 300,000 articles
- Promote traffic to your site
- Can provide great value for the time- and cost-conscious blogger
- Attract readers, increase your site's traffic, and provide information to people who need it
- How do I make sure my blog posts generate traffic in the long run?
- WordAI provides a great range of professional-level article spinning tools, spinning articles for a range of purposes.
- Visit WordAI.com for a free trial and use their content-generation tool for a full month.
- Share this article with your friends, ask for a trial on your blog, or promote WordAI in general.
3. BuzzSumo: The World's No.1 Content Marketing Platform
BuzzSumo is a powerful marketing tool that generates a huge number of insights into content marketing. Explore text, social, and industry data right in their interface or export data into your own.
- Using natural language processing and integration with Google Analytics, its users can easily find the best content and learn how to become better marketers
- Search across industries and topics
- Multi-device management
- Users of this software can find topics that are trending, rather than having to search through endless data
- Get answers to content questions quickly, and market to those specific segments
- You can quickly discover hot keywords, market trends, and competitor insights
- Generate content ideas more quickly and within more mapped-out parameters
- Maximize content's shareability
- My content does not generate enough relevant traffic to make a return on my investment.
- BuzzSumo is going to be amazing for my business.
- The average search volume for a post on BuzzSumo is 14,000; the number of tweets, 66,000; the number of Facebook shares, 7,000.
- Use BuzzSumo to find trending topics and the content that goes with them.
4. CoSchedule Headline Analyzer Tool
CoSchedule is a web app that lets bloggers write posts with analytics and interesting headlines without the use of a dashboard. Its goal? To create better headlines with more engagement.
- Easily write posts with analytics and content ideas
- Predictive analytics
- You can write posts without a dashboard
- More engagement and better headlines
- You know what readers will like before they click on your link
- The app allows you to write posts without a dashboard
- Improved content
- More organic traffic, more organic costs
- The app allows simplicity and greater efficiency in writing posts
- I haven't gotten any engagement on my posts lately.
- CoSchedule helps you create engaging content that readers will love.
- We have over 100 000 active customers and $2.6 million in annual recurring revenue.
- Get CoSchedule for free, use better headlines, and see improved engagement.
5. Grammarly: Free Online Writing Assistant
Grammarly is a free online content writing assistant that helps to attract more readers and more organic traffic through their built-in features and long-term commitment to writing well.
- Grammarly caters to "content writers, bloggers, journalists and all those who face the limitations of time, imprecision and questionable grammar."
- Grammarly's efficient tutorials and learning experience are well-known by teachers, students, and professionals
- Grammarly has native capabilities to fix the errors that are plaguing all writers.
- Content writers have time to write well and it's important to write. People trust you more and your employment prospects increase.
- You can gain access to fresh and your first-time users
- Grammarly is a five-minute solution to the Oxford comma debate, a three-minute fix for passive voice sentences, and a one-minute solution for making your writing crisp.
- Use Grammarly's language content-writing feature
- You'll get richer, more in-depth methods to attract your readers
- Benefit: Social media will generate more organic traffic and attract more readers.
- I don't know if the language I am writing is correct.
- Grammarly is a free online content writing assistant that helps to attract more readers and organic traffic.
- Millions of people use Grammarly every day and have improved their writing without ever leaving their seats.
- Get Grammarly free and see why it's the best grammar-check tool for your blog.
The five tools mentioned and how they will help to achieve goals as they relate to SEO and content writing in 2022.